Equipment Needed: Roasting dish, large bowl and whisk
Cooking Method: Oven roastingDownload the Recipe Card!
|Preheat Oven||Metric (°C)||Imperial (°F)||Gasmark|
- Preheat the oven
- Place roasting dish into oven
- Peel carrots and parsnips. Cut into half and then lengthwise into halves or quarters so that they are the same size.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey and mustard
- Add the carrots and parsnips and stir through.
- Transfer to roasting dish and cook for 30minutes until they are caramelised
Tips, Tricks and Hacks…
Make Ahead! You can complete steps 3, 4 and 5 the day before and just cook them on the day.
Substitutions: More carrots can be substituted for parnips and vice-versa, if desired.
Time Saving: Peel your carrots in half the time! Check out this video: http://engineerscookbook.co.uk/food-hack-peel-carrots